Pixet fonts are shown too big on some “High resolution screens” under Windows 10 (such as modern 4k displays). The solution is:
- Create a shortcut to Pixet.exe (or use existing shortcut),
- Right click on the Pixet shortcut and choose “Properties”,
- Go to “Compatibility tab” and click “Change high DPI settings”,
- Check “Override high DPI scaling” checkbox and choose “System” in drop down list,
- Click “OK” and “OK”.
- Start Pixet doubleclicking “Pixet.exe - shortcut” - all fonts should be normal again